Vision Eternity Replacement Coils and Wicks 5pk
Vision Eternity Replacement Coils and Wicks 5pkItem #: VISION-ETERNITY-REPLACEMENT-COILS-5PK
These replacement coils are sold in packs of 5
These coils are designed to fit the Vision Eternity Rebuildable Atomizer (RBA)
Available in 1.8 ohm resistance only
***Due to the highly advanced nature of this product, technical support is not available for this product. If you are not comfortable in your ability to operate this device please do not purchase it as refunds and exchanges will only be allowed for defective units. Units that are damaged due to misuse will not be replaced.
To change the wick/coil:
- Disassemble the atomizer completely
- Carefully wrap the coil around the center of the wick several times in a tight spiral pattern leaving plenty of extra coil at each end
- Thread the ends of the coil through the post caps
- Push the post caps up the coil until they reach the wick and then bend the coil at the bottom of the post cap to hold them in place
- Snap the post caps onto the posts of the Eternity atomizer base.
- Test with a meter to ensure it is reading your preferred resistance (to readjust the resistance you must recoil the wire to leave more wire (higher resistance) or less wire (lower resistance) between the pole caps).
- Trim the excess wire just below the pole caps
- Reassemble the atomizer
- Fill with liquid and you are ready to vape
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.