Vapor Flask Stout 100W TC by Vape Forward in 51-100 Watt
Vapor Flask Stout 100W TC by Vape ForwardItem #: VAPE-FORWARD-VAPOR-FLASK-STOUT-100W-TC-BOX-MOD
Wismec Vaperflask Stout 100w TC Mod
Vapers love having options, and the Vaporflask Stout mod from Vape Forward has them. Do you want the supreme battery life a 26650 battery offers? The Vaporflask Stout accepts a 26650 battery. Would you prefer a light weight, high amp 18650 battery on your mod? Well, the Stout has an 18650 adapter that gives you that option, too! No matter which battery you choose, you’re going to enjoy 100 watts of real power from a beautiful, well-built and ergonomically superior stainless steel mod.
The understated styling of the Vaporflask Stout disguises an extremely capable regulated device with loads of power for any application. Most vapers know that Vape Forward quality control is second-to-none, and the Stout is no exception. Built like a tank, with a snappy pivoting battery lid and all metal control and firing buttons, the stout is a proud reinvention of the Vaporflask line. Super accurate temperature control is another one of the Stout’s strong suits, as is exceptional battery life using the often-underrated 26650 platform.
It’s true that the 26650 battery fell out of favor with many vapors because the mechanical and regulated mods that held them tended to be huge and awkward; not so with the Vaporflask Stout. The Stout is a comfort marvel, and is truly pocket-friendly despite its big battery. The gorgeous teardrop taper from the Stout’s battery bay to control panel easily makes the Vape Forward Vaporflask Stout the best looking 26650 mod ever designed.
Specs and Features:
- Single 26650 regulated mod (battery sold separately) (18650 battery adapter included)
- Stainless Steel construction
- 84mm x 30mm x 45mm
- Output: 1-100 watts
- Resistance range, wattage mode: 0.1Ω – 3.5Ω
- Resistance range, temperature controlled mode: 0.05Ω – 1.0Ω
- Temperature control modes:
- Ni200 mode
- Titanium mode
- Stainless Steel mode
- Temperature control range: 200° - 600°
- Bypass Mode (Full battery voltage discharge governed by atomizer resistance)
- Gold plated, 510 threaded, spring loaded centerpin
- MicroUSB port (Firmware updates only; do not use to charge)