Kanger Protank 2 - 2.5ml BCC Pyrex Glassomizer
Kanger Protank 2 - 2.5ml BCC Pyrex GlassomizerItem #: KANGER-PROTANK2-2.5ML
The best-selling Kanger Protank just got better! It's still pyrex and metal just like the Protank 1, but with the following upgrades:
- 510 drip tip
- reinforced 510 connector
- all parts are replaceable
- no glue
The bottom coil Kanger Protank is a top of the line clearomizer made from the best materials available. It offers the same great features and performance as other bottom coil clearomizers but with the introduction of a strong pyrex glass tank and solid stainless steel construction. The ProTank is 510 threaded and will work on a 510 threaded Mods without the need for an adapter.
Since the KangerTech Protank is made of stainless steel plated brass and glass, it is perfect for use with abrasive liquids such as the cinnamon red hots and spearment flavored e-liquids that often cause problems by reacting with the plastics used in standard clearomizers.
Also, the bottom feed design makes the Protank great for use with thicker liquids. Since gravity helps keep the wick saturated thicker liquids (higher VG content) can be used without getting the dreaded dry/burnt hits that are common with many tanks.
Replacement Coil Heads for this product can be found here: KangerTech Protank Coil Replacement Heads (5pk)
Fits any 510 or eGo threaded battery. (Not recommended for use with mini/cigarette sized 510 batteries)
* This product may not work with the x6 VV 1300mAh eGo Batteries.
What You get With the Kanger ProTank Kit:
- 1 x 2.5ml ProTank with clear pyrex glass tank.
- 2 x 2.5 ohm head and wick assemblies
- 1 x eGo Thread Cover - Large
- Instruction card
- Gift Box
How to Use your KangerTech Protank:
- To fill, turn the tank upside down and remove the threaded end cap. Fill the outer portion of the tank (avoid getting e-liquid into the center airflow tube). Screw the head and wick assembly onto the threaded end cap tightly then screw the end cap onto the tank tightly. You can now turn it rightside up and check for leaks before using.
- Gurgling or Leaking can occur if liquid gets into the center airflow tube. To clear this liquid and improve performance remove the tank from the battery and blow through the mouthpiece into a paper towel. The excess liquid will come out of the threaded end of the device. If this happens often you may need to check that all connections are screwed down tightly or replace the head and wick assembly with a new one.
- The head and wick assembly will sometimes loosen itself when the threaed end cap is unscrewed. Always check that it is screwed on tightly before replacing the threaded end cap. Not doing so could result in a leaking or non-working device.
- You should never run the tank completely dry. Doing so could result in a burnt or damaged wick and can cause leaking. Refill the tank when the liquid level reaches approximately 1/3 full
- The lifespan of replacement heads can vary quite a bit, but following the above instructions will maximize the lifespan of the coil.
- 1.7-1.9ohm - 3.1-3.3V
- 2.1-2.3ohm - 3.4-3.7V
- 2.4-2.6ohm - 3.8-4.1V
- 2.6-3.0ohm - 4.2-4.5V